Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CQC #36

Hi all! I found a new color challenge today! This is a wonderfully warm color combination. I hope I did it justice! I combined some circles from the Beautiful Blooms 2 stamp set from PTI to make the background. I also made the paper flowers. I stumbled upon a video on You tube on handmade paper flowers. I was hooked after watching it and I tried a LOT of combinations heee! This just happened to be yellow and so I was really glad that I could use it on this card.
I just love my Nestabilities Label 1. I'm starting to collect them every since AC Moore started selling them. I'm thinking if I buy 1 and use either a 40% or 50% off coupon every Sunday, I'll eventually end up with everything on my wishlist! :) Anyway, here's the card submission! Enjoy!








Supplies:
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Stamps - Beautiful Blooms 2, Vintage Labels (PTI), Sentiment (SU)
Ink - Colorbox.
Others - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label One

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jean! Those paper flowers are stunning and the colours are so warm and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you used yellow without making it overpowering! very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean this is stunning~ I'm so glad you found us! Thanks so much for playing this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jean! And the flowers are to die for. Thank you for playing with us the colorQ challenge this week - I'm glad you found us ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a beautiful card. I love the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails