Friday, July 2, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 36

Hi everyone! This is my last card for the weekend before we head for New Port tomorrow. I've never ever made 4th of July cards before so I hope this goes well! :) Anyway, I bought a few stamps from Michael's yesterday and I wanted to try them out tonight. I've always wanted a set of travel stamps, so when I saw TPC Studios "Travel Journey", I just had to get it. And wouldn't you know, I was browsing through the $1 stamps to see if there was anything interesting...and there was! I found this adorable Soloz cake stamp from Studio G. Here's my submission for this week's curtain call. Enjoy your 4th of July weekend!!!






Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft (PTI), navy, red, white (Bazzil)
Stamps - Travel Journey (TPC Studio), cake (Studio G), sentiment (PTI)
Others - buttons, twine (Walmart)

5 comments:

  1. how fun and cute! love it, Jean! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Jean! I really like the way you stamped the stars with the travel stamps, and your hand-drawn "stitching" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! The stars are so fun! The cake is perfect! Super, super job with the curtain Call challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Fourth card! Love the stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!! i especially love that the design in the stars are stamps! :) very nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails