Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge "Invitations" # 3

Hi peeps! This is my second post for the night. I know, I know. I just felt so left behind after leaving my blog so empty for the July 4th long weekend. I thought I would try to catch up on my card making. I couldn't get this challenge out of my mind. My first two cards were on the more serious side. I wanted to make a fun, whimsical one with the colors of the challenge. Nothing says "whimsical" more than polka dots! :) So, for the LAST time...here's my submission for the Embellish Magazine Color Challenge "Invitations" Enjoy!






Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, dark red kraft (PTI), green (Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - K & Company
Stamps - cupcake, polkadot basics 2 (PTI), sentiment, party strips (G studio)
Others - button, twine (Walmart), edge punch (Fiskars)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails