Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thinking of You

Hi peeps! I hope your week is going great so far. As I said in my previous post, I wanted to put out as many cards as I can before I go on vacation for a week on Saturday. I made a card tonight using  my Spellbinders Label 8 die that I just got last weekend. And my butterfly dies have been resting for quite some time so I decided to pull them out as well. I also got my hands on some Cosmo Cricket patterned paper which I'm totally loving!!! I've also been seeing a lot of October Afternoon recently. Hopefully I can get my hands on those too! :)


As I was going through some of my favorite blogs, I noticed that with every card I really liked, the designer had used patterned paper upon patterned paper. I must admit, it's very hard for me to put several patterned papers together. But I'm slowly trying to get the hang of choosing what goes with what. This card is also one of my "tries" in patterned paper building. :) I hope you like it. I used a very simple sketch for it. Enjoy!





Supplies:
Card stock - kraft, spring moss (PTI), gray (Paper Company)
Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye
Stamps - sentiment (SU), Turning a new Leaf (PTI)
Others - butterfly dies (SU), tag (Provo Craft), label 8 (Spellbinders), rhinestones(Queen & Co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails