Thursday, August 26, 2010

ColourQ Challenge #47

Hi friends! We have guests visiting from Canada that we had to bring around the city today. I'm so tired from all the walking. Me and my husband have seen the Museum of Natural History so many times already!!! Every time guests come here it's what they want to see, aside from the Statue of Liberty. Whew! Am I tired!!! 


Even after the busy day, I missed my crafting table. So as soon as I got the chance to rest up a bit I browsed through the online challenges. I must say, this is one HARD color combination. I must have sat there looking at the color combination for quite a while before I even thought of what to do. The colors are very strong, and so I decided to try to make the card as clean as possible. I also got my hands on some Bloomers from Webster's Pages. I think they're super cute! 


I used my Little Argyle to make a background for the mustard cardstock. I also loved how the rose bloom from 5th Avenue Florals looked so good in mustard! Here's the color combination from ColourQ Challenge #47. And here's my card! 


More walking around the city tomorrow. I hope I can squeeze in another quick card tomorrow night. See you all tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!!!! :)









Supplies:
Cardstock - white (PTI), mustard, gray (Paper Company), red (Bazzill)
Stamps - 5th Avenue Florals (SU), sentiment, Little Argyle (PTI)
Others - Bloomers (Webster's Pages)





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job with this bold color combo. You're making me want that rose image! It does look great in mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding card, I love your rose trim! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails