Sunday, August 15, 2010

SFYTT

Hi peeps! I can't believe I had to work on a Saturday this week! Well, at least I had some time to squeeze in one challenge. When I saw this sketch, I immediately knew I wanted to use my new fillable frames #1 die. And for some reason yellow and brown were on my mind. So I pulled out my Dotty Biscotti and everything just fell into place. I also wanted to use my Tea for Two and thought that the color combination would be just right for it...and it was! :)


Well it's pretty late already, so enough of my chit chat and here's the sketch and my submission for it! Have a nice weekend everyone!





Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, vintage cream, dark chocolate (PTI)
Patterned Papers - dotty biscotti (PTI), back to basics (BoBunny)
Stamps - Tea for Two, Background Basics: Text Style, Distressed Stripes (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Celebrate It), dies (PTI)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails