Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TESC 125

Hi peeps! I have a TESC card for tonight. I checked this time...and I'm early this time around :) 
When I first saw the sketch I wasn't sure what I wanted to use with it. But then I went through my patterned paper drawer, I found just what I needed for it. I tried to sew around the circumference of the circles...well...that needs more work. I need to practice more. I've only been sewing straight lines. This is the first time I've ever tried something like this with my little Janome Sew Mini. Did I tell you I love my little sewing machine?! :) 


Anyway, it still looks good to me even if my stitches weren't exactly where I wanted them to be! Haha! I used my baby stamp sets from PTI because all the blue patterned paper just reminded me of a baby boy. 


Here's the sketch for the TESC 125. And here's my card submission!







Supplies:
Cardstock - white, vintage cream, kraft (PTI), navy blue (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper - Thrift Shop (October Afternoon), stripes, stars (Paper Pizazz)
Stamps - Bitty Baby Blessings, Baby Button Bits (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Offray), dies (Spellbinders), buttons (Walmart)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails