Monday, September 6, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 80

Hi everyone! Happy Labor Day! Yay another day to relax and craft! :) We didn't really make plans for anything today so maybe I can catch up on all of the challenges online! I made a card today using Card Patterns Sketch 80. I was in the mood to use my Tea for Two stamp set again this morning. Here's the sketch:





I've also been wanting to use this polka dotted patterned paper for awhile now. I think it's really cute! Who doesn't love polka dots? I also stamped a branch/leaves image behind the tea pot so that it wouldn't look so plain. I used a lighter shade of blue so that it wouldn't take away from the main image. And I added that little circle tag up top because it looked so empty up there. The buttons are from Walmart and I decided to use different colors just so the card won't look that monochromatic. 



Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, vintage cream, spring rain (PTI)
Patterned Paper - sky polka dots (Chatter box), lush (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps - Tea for Two (PTI), leaves/branches (Inkadinkado)
Others - buttons (Walmart), edge punch (EK Success)


I'll probably have more posts later on in the day. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

~ Jean




2 comments:

  1. You were right about the buttons, they add a nice touch of color. Love the papers you chose and the way you stamped the branches behind the teapot. Seriously, I will not be able to resist this stamp set much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. Love that teapot. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails