Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mojo Monday 157

Hi peeps! Mojo Monday has a new challenge out this week. I really love the sketch since it's perfect for a shabby chic card! :) I did some adjusting and moved the center panel just a little bit higher. My ribbon and flower just took up a lot of space so I had to make some changes. Here's the sketch for Mojo Monday 157.





I actually sewed on both the main panel and the lace on that little strip of patterned paper. You can't see it in the picture though because the ribbon just covered up my stitching. But it was good that I sewed it on. I was having a little trouble with attaching it to my cards because it tended to curl a bit. I also added from pearl pins beside the flower. I just wanted to add a little bling in that corner. :) And if you're wondering, that satin ribbon is actually dark brown...not black! :)





Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, berry sorbet (PTI)
Patterned Paper - Lush (My Mind's Eye), Something Old (Cosmo Cricket)
Stamps - Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Others - flower (Webster's Pages), ribbon, lace (Offray), pearls (Recollections), pearls, beads : handmade pins (Michael's)



4 comments:

  1. Love the big, shabby flower and lace! Great placement of the pearls too, they look really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooooon! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the rich chocolate ribbon with those soft pretty colors! And the pearl pins!!! Love this to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! Love the bloom and pretty pins too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails