Sunday, September 5, 2010

SFYTT

Hi friends! Just a quick last post for the day! I made a card using a sketch from SFYTT. I saw my PTI Green Boutique patterned paper and I wanted to use it on this card. It seems I've been making a lot of dainty and floral cards lately. This time I wanted to make something that could be a "guy" card. A friend/family member is in the hospital right now and I was thinking of him as I made this card. I hope he'll be better in no time.


Here's the sketch for SFYTT.











Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, white (PTI), dark kraft (Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - Green Boutique (PTI)
Stamps - Little Argyle, Warm Happiness, Tea for Two (PTI)
Others - button (PTI), twine (Walmart)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of papers and the stamped argyle. This is a great guy card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails