Saturday, September 18, 2010

SFYTT 44

Hi everyone! I'm back with another card for tonight. I have all this time today with not much to do. So I've been playing with my stamps, inks and papers all day! :) If you haven't seen my other posts for the day just scroll down to see them!


I made a card for SFYTT. It's another soft, girly card that I just love! It's just that after making one successful shabby chic card I find myself trying to make another, and another... I think it's the style I would like to stick with. I just find all the soft colors and layering very relaxing to the eyes. It always reminds me of a soft white, fluffy bed. Sand, sea shells, the smell of the beach, the sound of the waves. Haha! It's true! I just love the soft colors and the soft ribbons. :)


Anyway, here's the SFYTT 44.










Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, white, lemon tart, spring rain (PTI), green, purple (Bazzill)
Pattered Paper - Lush (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps - Year of Flowers:Violets, Butterfly Dreams (PTI)
Others - circle, scallop dies (Spellbinders), edge punch (EK Success), Tim Holtz flower die (Sizzix), pearl bread (Recollections), twine (Michael's) 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you only colored the center of the flower, and the twine adds just the right complement to the inked edges. I can see why you love this style, you do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Love the twine wrapped around your card. Did you make that flower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christina: I hope I can be consistent with the style though. Do you follow Mona Pendleton? She rocks this style!

    @Heather: Yes I made the flower. I used Tattered Flowers by Tim Holtz for Sizzix. If you layer the bigger flower beneath it looks sooo much better! I'll show you in my next card. Hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails