Tuesday, October 5, 2010

VSWCMD2

Hi again! One last post for the evening! I'm trying to enter all of the 5 card challenges over at Verve Stamps. This is my entry for the second sketch. Here's the sketch.



I used three patterned paper strips from My Mind's Eye and sewed them together for the background of the card. I just love this set. I just love using these patterns and colors for my cards. For the central panel, I stamped some flowers from Embrace Life (SU), the leaf branches are also from the same set. I wanted to keep the card down to a few colors and so I used aqua mist cardstock for the flowers. If you can notice, I used the crackle stamp again on this one. (Thanks Chupa!) 




Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you all again tomorrow! :) Good night!

Supplies:
Cardstock - cream, kraft (Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - Lush (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps - Embrace Life (SU), Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Others - oval and scalloped die (Spellbinders), ribbon (Offray)


4 comments:

  1. I admire you how many challenges you play and with such a excellent quality of cards-WOW! This one is PERFECT! I love the crackle stamp!
    I'm looking forward for each of your posts!
    BTW: when do you sleep ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, Jean! The stitched bg panels are so fabulous! The crackle stamp gives the focal image such a nice, aged look. Oh, and your double bow, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite! I love the cool, calm feeling of this card. It all works together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails