Friday, November 26, 2010

CQC 60

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. There was so much food! And since I have my cold...I couldn't smell anything....and I couldn't TASTE anything either!!! It was torture! But it was good having family around. I couldn't believe I woke up early this morning to go to AC Moore for their Spellbinders sale which was supposed to be $9.99 each. When I got there, it turns out that they were only having the sale for select holiday dies. I only got one. :( 


My cousin-in-law was here yesterday. And I showed her my little craft table and let her try card making. I'm so glad she enjoyed it! She left me a picture of some supplies she got today to get her started. Yay! Finally someone close by who likes card making too! :) 


I have a card for the Colour Q Challenge #60 challenge today. I really loved all the warm colors in this combination. What a wonderful selection! 




We were making baby cards yesterday and I wanted to show her what I would make with the same stamp set. I just stamped a kraft cardstock with red polka dots. The I took a tag and stamped BaBy on it in red and crumb cake. I had all these cute buttons so I just started sticking them on the card. Haha. :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked this one!







2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Jean! I hope you had a great holiday, despite having a cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card,Jean! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails