Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Challenge #21

Hi blog friends! I have a card for everyone tonight. It's for the Waltzing Mouse Challenge 21. I have to admit this one was a hard one for me. I just didn't know what to do with it in the beginning. It took me a while before I came up with something. And I'm glad to say, that what I came up with, I like very much!!! :) Hee! Before I show you, here's the sketch for Challenge 21.



I stamped a text background from PTI on the top panel of the card and used Lush by My Mind's Eye for the lower portion of the card. The little pocket is made from an Anna Griffin patterned paper. The star is a die cut from my Cricut Expression which I stamped with polka dots. The heart is a die cut from Provo Craft. I had to cut it three times and layer it to make it thick enough to look like chipboard. If you'll notice, I adhered some tape on the V-border of the pocket and sprinkled some glitter. I also made the tag and used one of my Victorian Frippery stamps from Waltzing Mouse. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I hope you like this one. I really enjoyed making it. I especially loved all the soft colors! Thanks for stopping by! 





6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jean! Love the colors and all the pretty details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jean!!! Love the soft colors and your take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally breathtaking, Jean! You've mixed patterns and stamps so beautifully, and the layered star, heart, and button are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jean...love these beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely amazing, the colours are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoohoo, another awesome card! Just gorgeous, Jean!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails