Thursday, December 23, 2010

CQC 64

Hi bloggie friends! I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I've been enjoying the holiday season too much! Hee! :) I have a card for everyone tonight to make up for my absence. This one is for CQC 64. I had a bit of a hard time with this one. Colour Q ALWAYS challenges me with their color combinations. Most of the time I chicken out. But this time I wanted to try it. Here's the color combination for this challenge.



These colors are so bright! You know me, I'm more of a neutrals and pastels card person. This one was a real challenge. I think I've been trying to go at it since Sunday! Well, FINALLY! Here's my take on CQC 64. The stamps are from Unity. And look!!! I finally have some Tattered Angels chips!!! Yay! I hope you like this one! Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you again soon. Have a wonderful, wonderful holiday season! :)





5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute image and sentiment! I love that glittered frame! Such a fun combination of layered elements! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I {heart} this, the image is gorgeous, and I love how you have framed it and embellished this card, a real stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! So stinkin' cute!! Love the glitter and the way you colored the bird! I also love your mixture of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Jean! I love the images, I thought it might be your own doodles! Don't chicken out ever, every card entered has thought put into it, that is how we all grow! I always enjoy seeing every card that is entered. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails