Sunday, December 5, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 59

Hi everyone! It's that time of the week again! Come join us over at Stacey's Stamping Stage for Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 59.  Here's this week's color combination.


Isn't this just wonderful for the holiday season?! I just love that inspirational photo. I'm sure you'll all have fun with this one! Here's my take for this week's combination. I love red and gray combined. In my card I made use of these two main colors. Then I added splashes of green and white. I had ordered some ornament stamps, they haven't arrived yet though :( The coordinating dies came in waay earlier though and I wanted to use them here. I also used my wood texture impression plate. I was trying to go for the wooden texture of the house in the inspiration photo. Of course, I had to do some stitching. These days cards don't seem complete to me without adding some stitching! :) I hope you like my card for this challenge. And I hope it will inspire you all to join us for some fun! Thanks for stopping by! :)





The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life





and December Guest Designer, Maureen Plut at Buttons & Bling.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

8 comments:

  1. another card filled with gorgeousness jean!! you have incorporated all the colours to perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jean. Love that ornament image. Great textures and embellishments. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jean! I love that stamped snowflake strip of paper and the embosses wood looks wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Jean! The woodgrain is such a great touch, one of my favorite plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty Jean! Wonderful stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love those ornament dies!! Aren't they the best shape? Gorgeous card!! So excited to play along with you gals this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! The ornament is awesome and I also like the embossed background :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails