Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moxie Fab: Gray is the New Black Challenge

Hi folks! It's finally Saturday! I woke up this morning thinking I had to hurry to get ready for work when I realized it was Saturday. Haha! I found SO many challenges in blogland today. Moxie Fab has SEVERAL color challenges going on and I really wanted to be able to make it on each one. The first one is the Gray is the New Black Challenge. Inspired by the January/February 2011 issue of Papercrafts Magazine.



Since I love gray very much, I decided to start off with this challenge. Here's my card. The embossing folder from Sizzix that I used here is my favorite one. It was perfect for this colored cardstock. And this stamp from PTI Mat Stack Collection 1 is also my favorite of the group. I decided to add my supplies list on the bottom of my posting again just to make things easier for everyone. I know I would get frustrated trying to find out where to get something I saw online too. I'm off to make more cards for the rest of the Moxie Fab Challenges! I'll see you all again a little later! :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: kraft, aqua mist, white (PTI), gray (Bazzill), light gray (The Paper Company)
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Stamps: Mat Stack Collection 1, Love Lives Here (PTI)
Others: ribbon (Wendy), rhinestones (Recollections)


9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card... that embossing folder is fab!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful! I love the addition of aqua and the tiny pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have made this look so easy Jean, love the pop of colours and the background is perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jean! I love your embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jean! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails