Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Winter White and January 2011 DTFYTT

Hi friends. I have a very late blog post tonight. I was busy doing some DT job and neglected my blog this evening. I'll try to keep this short. Here's the inspirational photo for Tuesday Trigger: Winter White and the sketch for January 2011 SFYTT


 

I know it says Winter White, but I didn't want to make it completely without any color. I figured a lot of people would make theirs monochromatic white...so I did mine a little differently. Instead I tried to use the texture of all those appliques. I used some Spellbinders dies and adhered them white one white. I flipped the sketch to match the design I had in mind. I hope you all like this one. I'll see you all again tomorrow! Good night!






7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the dash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful! I love the embossing!! The soft colors with the pop of black is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful how you captured the importance of the time after the wedding. This card is 'love'ly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jean! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jean! This is incredible! Love your take on the January SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails