Saturday, March 5, 2011

Color Cue 12 Challenge

Hi everyone! My PTI stamps finally came this morning! Yay! After about 30 minutes of cutting, sticking, adhering, prepping the sets, I went and inked them right up. I'm so glad I saw the Color Cue 12 Challenge before submissions closed this coming Monday. Their last color combination was such a fun combination and I totally forgot to join it. I said I wouldn't miss this one like I did before. 



Here's my take on this color combination. I finally have this cute little stand I keep seeing everywhere! I first saw it on Mona's blog and then Jen's. So finally after looking for it for so long, I just asked Jen where she got hers. And funny, it was in Michael's all along. It was in the candles section. I would never have found it if I hadn't asked her. I HATE passing through the candle section because the extremely strong odor of all the candles would make me nauseous. Mona, Jen, I hope you ladies don't mind! :) 



I'm also looking for that ornate little drawer that Melissa Phillips usually uses as her backdrop. I just love how it adds flare to her pictures. I was looking through our TJ Max because they had something similar. But none of them had those intricate carvings, which was what drew me to it in the first place. Do any of you have any idea where I can get something like that? Anyway, I hope you like this one! I'll see you again...maybe later! ;)



7 comments:

  1. love this Jean...yay for new goodies!! I ordered on Release night and mine still aren't here!! UGH!! I hate Customs!! They are usually here within 2 weeks, but nothing!! Love your button card and ribbon and pin..everything!! oh, I may just have to copy you three and get one of those holders...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd rock these colors! Love the layered stamping on the background and the way you clustered the labels in the middle. Gorgeous floral embellie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me, Jean! LOVE all your fabulous details, stitching, and stamping! Plus, that sentiment couldn't be more perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...the stitching, pearls, doily, all very lovely vintage detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - love all the layers and details! Thank you so much for playing along with wPlus9's Color Cue this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jean...you've done it again! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the little doily peeking out from the side.

    Thanks again for joining us at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails