Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 181

Hi bloggies. Just a quick post. I have another late one for you. I just finished making my card for my DT post tomorrow and I hurried and made this one for Mojo Monday 181. I tried to keep things simple with this one. 



I used patterned paper from Webster's Pages. And stamped my Fabulous Flourish from Hero Arts on the background. I also used my Sweet Love from Papertrey Ink for my label. The sentiment is from Embellishments, also from Papertrey Ink. Oh and I also stamped a crackle stamp on the bottom corner to add a bit of dimension. I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by. :)








9 comments:

  1. Love all the elements for this sketch, Jean...you make it look so easy!! I have no idea where to go on this one...eek! Love that crackle stamp! It looks so authentic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, your style to combine papers, stamps, stitches and embellishments is so unique and just gorgeous!
    Love to look at each and everyone of your cards!
    Greetings from Austria,
    Ulina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Love the mix of papers and those little pink flowers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goorgeous; I love this neutral color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, love the swirly flourish, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jean. The colors and sketch are perfect and the flowers are the perfect embellishments. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jean, great combination of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I really love this card Jean! That crackle stamp is the perfect bit of interest for that corner - great job.
    Where did you get that stamp? I think I might just have to have it! Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruth! The crackle stamp is from Rubber Stampede. I got it from our local JoAnn's. I hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails