Saturday, March 19, 2011

WMSC39

Hi friends! Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! Saturday is what I call my "bumming around the house" day. I just love hanging around the house doing nothing but relaxing and getting my fingers all inky. Coincidentally, it's also the day for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Before I joined the Mischief Makers, I remember I would always wake up excited every Saturday morning to take a look at the sketch and work on it right away. I try to finish as early as I can to get the best lighting by our window up front. I had my best pictures there. Now, I have to make my cards in advanced for these challenges. Hee! I never thought I would be where I am now. Back then I couldn't even make one shabby chic card to save my life! Hahaha! I couldn't have done it without the shabby chic gurus of blogland. ;) (You know who they are!)


Now, onto our sketch! WMSC39. This week we have a very fun sketch for everyone. 



Goodness! Did I have fun with this sketch! I used WM Bitty Banners. (Of course!) It's such a festive sketch that I had to use stars on it! For this card, I used Seasons of Love - Tags. I also layered a glitter glass covered star for a little sparkle. Did I mention how CUTE these banners are?! I'm trying to come up with other ways to use them. If I ever do get a good one going...I'll be sure to post it here for you to see! I hope to see how you use this sketch. I'm sure I'll get some great ideas from your posts! See you there!



Don't forget to pop in with the other Mischief Makers to take a look at their awesome work! :) See you all again! Thanks for stopping by! :)

11 comments:

  1. what a great design on this banner card Jean! love your strung banner and the wonderful layered glittery star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean every time I view your work I am filled with Awe - every thing you do is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love your take on the sketch.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Jean! I love the stars and the little banners between them! Love the subtle colors, too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. Great soft colours and a super sparkly star - brillinat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Jean! Love the woodgrain impressed panel and glittered star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty, Jean! love the glittery star. fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the banner and those stars are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a "wow" card! I love how you hung the banners, and love, love the glittery star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything about this card Jean!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails