Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flourishes: Get Our Sketch On

***This is my third post for the day, don't forget to check out the first two. And take a peek at my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 47 over here.***


Hi friends! I have another challenge for today. I found that the Get Our Sketch On challenge over at Flourishes was extended until tomorrow. And since I was feeling a bit crafty, I decided to give it a try. I didn't know Flourishes had so many great challenges. I've been trying to join the Timeless Tuesday Challenge and the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge lately. It's great to know that they also have a sketch challenge! :) Well, here's their sketch for this week's challenge.



I used my new Orchids stamp set for this card. I'm new to Flourishes stamps although I've known about them for some time. And I'm really glad to report that they are awesome! Well, I only got two sets to try out first, but so far I'm loving the quality of the stamps. And the images are all so very  beautiful. These were my favorite...I've used it twice already. And again, I stamped it on vellum. It looked so good in vellum the first time that I had to do it again a second time. I chose to go with soft greens and browns for my card because it seemed appropriate for the soft and beautiful flowers. :) I hope you're liking it! 




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous darling! I am totally loving the vellum. I need to try that. It makes it look so soft and feminine. :)

    I am so glad you are loving your Flourishes stamps. Have I converted you yet? LOL
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Of course, the image is outstanding and what a great layout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful softness - love it, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely gorgeous, Jean! I have been eyeing Flourishes stamps for a long time, too, and those orchids are really beautiful. The stamping on vellum looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jean! love the pastel colors and pretty quilt bg blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! I just love what you've done with the stamped orchids!! Amazing! Wonderful job with the Flourishes sketch!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness I love this... the color palette is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just fainted......No just kidding :) but this is breathtaking. I think this one of your best cards ever!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails