Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger #2

This is my second post for the day...please scroll down for my first one! :)


Like I said in my previous post...I LOVE this trigger! So I made another card for it! The colors and patterns are gorgeous! I'm going to re-post the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Garden Glory just in case you missed it.



For my second submission, I went a little different this time. I added more layers and it's a bit on the vintage-shabby chic side. My inspiration were the colors and patterns of this trigger. Here it is...I hope you like it!

 I stamped my own background paper for this card as well. I used Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Retro on the lower layer of the card. The upholstery pattern on that chair reminded me of this stamp. It's actually one of my favorite background stamps in my collection. 


On the second layer, I stamped Text It (WMS) and inked it with aqua and Antique Linen. Then I stamped Mehndi Medallions (PTI) on each corner using a light gray pigment ink. I sewed the two panels together to add more texture to the card.


I also layered some labels from WMS. These are two stamps from Vintage Labels No. 18. I layered them one on top of the other. Then I stamped and die cut the intricate label from Recipe Box Label (PTI). The sentiment is from WMS Frame It.


The flower is from PTI's Simple Sunflower. I die cut it and stamped it. The silhouette is from Webster's Pages. I'm loving this card more than the other! But I'm submitting them both for the Tuesday Trigger. Ciao! :)





14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the different elements! Flower and cameo are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the background stamping you did and how well you did to combine all the different companies stamps. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Jean - all your layers are divine ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors,stamping, cameo and everything else! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! There is so much detail in your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again, Jean! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow another beauty...love your work..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean, So pretty - I love all the layers and that fab cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMgosh, that cameo is precious! I love this card as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning! What a fabulous little combination and congrats on the shout out at Moxie Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love all the layers and the beautiful Webster's cameo.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. my gosh this is stunning!! i can't stop looking at it! beautiful

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails