Thursday, September 15, 2011

WPlus9 September Release: A Pocketful: Halloween

I just love Halloween! It's the perfect excuse to have and give some candy away! Now don't get me started on the cute costumes we see the kids parading in each year. I remember how extravagant the house decorations were in our village back home in the Philippines. And even here, now that I'm in New York, I can't believe how far people take their decorating to! It's just a completely fun holiday. :)

Which is why I was absolutely taken with A Pocketful: Halloween. The images are soooo cute!  I actually found myself using it with another WPlus9 stamp set (Hope Seed Co.). That's how versatile it is. You just have to see it to know what I mean...



Details

  • is a 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 11 stamps; 4 images and 7 sentiments/sentiment builders.
  • will be available for purchase September 5th for just $13



I wanted to make a rustic Halloween card with my stamps. I stamped the cute cobweb image onto the background patterned paper. I inked and tore the edges to make it look old. Then I stamped the frame from Hope Seed Co. and stamped the bats right on it. I almost forgot to mention...isn't that sentiment brilliant!!! I LOVE it! :) 



Instead of my usual flowers and buttons...I stamped and hand cut pumpkins from Season of Thanks. I find that combining stamps from different sets is always a good idea. I hope you've enjoyed my samples for WPlus9's September Release! :)


4 comments:

  1. Jean, I love this! This is such a fantastic design and I love that you have combined images from so many sets - I am going to pull out Hope Seed Co. and see what else I can put in that frame too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! You've combined several sets from my wish list, and I love the result! Fabulous work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Jean! So elegant and creepy at the same time :)! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous!! I love how you've combined these three stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails