Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Craft's Meow January - February Sketch Challenge

Hello there! It's the first month of the year and The Craft's Meow has another round of sketch challenges for you.  For this month and the next, we have a beautiful sketch from Michelle Bertuzzi. 


Here's Michelle's beautiful sketch. I just love the layering, of course! Instead of making my own background panel, I used patterned papers from My Mind's Eye So Sophie. A whole bunch of 6 x 6 My Mind's Eye patterned papers appeared in our local AC Moore. You can't imagine how happy I was to find them since they were a LOT cheaper than buying them online where I could only get them before. 


Here's what I did with the sketch. I used Happiness Is... and Lovely Labels 18. I was going to use some 3D flowers but changed my mind because I already had these gorgeous blooms from the stamp set. 


I hope I've given you some inspiration to join us over at The Craft's Meow. I'll see you over there ok? :) Thanks for stopping by today...I'll be back in a few... ;)

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails