Saturday, March 31, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 91

Hello! Still busy, busy, busy. I'm just popping in to share a card I made for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. I am absolutely sure that CAS lovers everywhere will love our sketch this week! For me, it was sooo hard! lol! If you guessed a one layer card...then you are absolutely CORRECT!!!


I made several attempts to keep it simple. But I just couldn't help myself. I had to keep on stamping! In the end, I came up with a background pattern! Here's my card for this week's WMSC 91.


It's sort of a one layered card right? Heehee. :P 
I made a pattern using Florentine Frippery and Victorian Frippery. Then I sewed the panel onto my kraft card base.


After I had made this, I had no idea where to put my sentiment without keeping things flat. So I made a belly band instead and stamped my sentiment on it. 


Since I had a hard time with this sketch, I am so excited to get ideas from you guys! I wanna see what you make of this sketch! Please join us for another round of friendly paper crafting at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. See you there! :)

Supplies Used:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful stamping Jean - I love the colours for your design. Not a combo I would have picked, TFS, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very proud of you for attempting a one layered card!! LOL They are not my style either, but I do so admire those who can make them look so full of life!! LOVE your little belly band :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you too!!! Great bg and love the belly band! This one's gonna use up all the little brain cells I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant Jean. Gorgeous images and colors. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails