Monday, September 17, 2012

The Craft's Meow September 2012 Release Sneak Previews


Hi there! If you've been waiting for The Craft's Meow new release, then you don't have to wait anymore! We are finally back on track! Welcome to The Craft's Meow September 2012 Release Sneak Previews!!!

Today, we're introducing a new set from Nina Brackett called Vintage Clocks. It has several images you're surely going to love. As well as delightful sentiments you can use anywhere. Here's my card for today's sneak preview.

I wanted to combine bright and vintage colors together in this little birthday card that I made. I zigzag stitched the polka dot patterned paper onto a piece of kraft cardstock. Then I stamped the images, hand cut them, and adhered them over a label die cut. I used Vintage Clocks and I've Got Your Number.


I stamped the sentiments above and below the green patterned paper piece. Then I tied a lace ribbon around the kraft panel to soften the look of the card.


As a final touch, I die cut and assembled a flower die cut and adhered it over the lace ribbon.


Have you seen the sale over at The Craft's Meow Store? Some of the older sets are retiring so they're going to be on sale. Only until supplies last though. So head on over to the store before the sale ends.

Please make sure to stop by the other TCM design team members to see what they have in store for you. I'll be back tomorrow with more! Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

  1. Love this collection of elements. The flower is gorgeous and I love the placement of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jean, those sentiments are fantastic and the clock looks like it would be so much fun to use. Love your flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just knew you'd rock the vintage clocks! Such a pretty card, Jean!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, this is gorgeous, Jean! I love the layers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails