Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps September Blog Party

***My The Craft's Meow Release Preview post is just below. Please check it out!***


Hello again! I ALMOST forgot! It's WMS September Blog Party! I feel terrible that I'm not in it enough. So I wanted to make sure I was this time around. The theme for this month's party is fall! I love fall. I love all warm colors all around. Except the part where it gets messy. lol. 

Blog-Party-Logo 70%25

Here's my little submission for this month's WMS Blog Party! I realized as I was going through my WMS drawers that I didn't have ANY fall stamp sets! I wasn't going to give up though. I just knew I wanted to use my Candy Jar and Jar Fillers for this card. So I pulled out some other fall stamp sets that I had and combined it with what Waltzingmouse Stamps I wanted to use. 


I stamped my jar, and the topper. Then stamped the image I wanted to put into it. I colored it in with my Copic markers and viola! A fall jar! :) Seeing as I used other stamps from other stamp companies, I wanted to infuse more WMS into my card. So I grabbed my Chicken Wire stamp set and used it to make my background panel.


I added a border die cut that I cut with my Cameo above to add a little more color to my card. Then I attached my jar over some tags.


I usually scramble for ideas when it comes to fall cards. But surprisingly this came pretty easily to me this time around. I hope to be just as lucky next time. :)

Do you have any fall card ideas? Please share them with us over at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

14 comments:

  1. Love what you did Jean, that image is one of my favourite fall images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...I love your jar filled with fall harvest, so beautiful and the colors, they just pop off of your card. Just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, this is inspired! Great use of color and various elements. I especially like the addition of the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your jar of fall goodies is just super! Great colours and I like the punched border and satin ribbon. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh luscious layers of color and pattern, Jean! Love the little harvest goodies tucked inside the jar...fabulous coloring. The chicken wire background is perfect for this homespun card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this - brilliant idea to fill the jar with autumn goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean your coloring looks amazing! this card is just beautiful...like all of your cards are! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Jean! Really love this card...I have all those stamps and I know this one will be re-created this weekend. Love your great coloring and that chickenwire was the perfect touch for your cozy card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring and card Jean! I forgot how much I loved the PTI jar fillers. Love all the pretty tags behind the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok I'm gonna have to pull a Kelly on you! EEEEkkk! How cool is this - the jar filled with all sorts of fall lovelies?!! Amazing - and oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails