Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wplus9 January/February 2013 Release Group Post


You made it! Welcome to the WPlus9 January/February 2013 Release Group Post! I hope you've enjoyed the release so far and are itching to do some shopping! :) 


Before we wrap things up, we have one more day of inspiration for everyone. Please join the WPlus9 DT members for the Group Post


I used my favorite set of the lot, Lacey Layers to make my card today. I used the Lacey Layers dies to make my main pieces and layered them after stamping the doily images in different colors. I heat embossed the sentiment from Very Vintage Florals.


 I kept everything else simple because I wanted the doilies to pop. My only other addition was a ribbon. And there you go! :)



The ladies have more in store for you. So make sure to head on over to their blogs to check out their projects. Thank you so much for joining us for the WPlus9 January/February 2013 Release


9 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those lacy layers are just beauuuuuuutiful! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! This is just so pretty, the color combo, that gorgeous bow and those dies...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Jean! Love the woodgrain background, and the lacey layers look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Good Lord...I certainly thought I had commented on this card....must have been one of those peeks at work and had a job to do...that does feed my stamping habit so, can't complain too much!! love the Lacey Layers and dies...perfect!! Love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so soft and scrumptious, Jean! LOVE that woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. INTOXICATING use of color and OH, the yummy stamps! This is STUNNING, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to play more with the Lacey Layers, and this is definite inspiration! This is one of my favorite color combos and it looks so fabulous on your card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails