Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Avery Elle Simply Tags: Christmas

Hey there! I'm back with two cards today for Avery Elle. My awesome friend Nina Yang, who is a product designer for Avery Elle asked me to try out her stamp set Simply Tags: Christmas with its coordinating die set. Of course I was more than happy to play with this wonderful set! 


 I know it's says Simply Tags Christmas, but I wanted to show that it could also be used for other things. So I made this Happy Birthday card. I just stamped two string lines going across the cardstock and sprinkled stars and dots around them. I love how festive it looks! 

Then for the sentiment, I made this cute star with the banner that runs across it. And it's so much fun to combine colors for the banner too!

For my next card, I made a Christmas one. I made my own background panel by heat embossing a snowflake several times on gray cardstock. Then I made my little star tag to attach to the middle. See how different it looks to suit the theme just by changing colors? 


I added little die cut leaves underneath just to make it more festive and colorful. How does it look? :) 


There's going to be a blog hop in November so make sure to check in then! :) Thanks for stopping by today. I'll see you all again soon! :)





















8 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Love the banners and color choices in the first one, and the second is really striking, loving those boughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, Jen! Thank you for playing with my sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean both fantastic cards. Love that you showcased two totally different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Jean! Especially the banner...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails