Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WPlus9 October 2013 Release Previews - Day 1


Hi there! It's one of my favorite times of the month. Release Week! Welcome to WPlus9 October 2013 Release Previews!!! Today we're featuring Woodland Wreaths + Coordinating Dies and Merry & Bright + Coordinating Dies.

The Woodland Wreaths is one of my favorite stamp sets for this release. It is absolutely beautiful!!!! I used the coordinating die cut for the different wreaths in the set. This one is my favorite among them. Doesn't it look so delicate? Gorgeous! 

I don't like using the usual holiday colors. This is actually my go-to color combination for Christmas cards. I just hate using red. Not because of the color itself, but because it stains my stamps and it's soooo hard to remove. Then, when I want to use the same image on a much lighter color, I find that the red is still there and it blends in with the new lighter color that I want to use!!! And worse, it rubs off the red onto my other stamp pad!!! If there's a solution for this that I haven't heard about, please, please tell me.

 For my second card, I used Merry & Bright. And again I used my favorite image from Woodland Wreaths. You will find that Merry & Bright has a lot of "accessories" that you will absolutely enjoy. :)


This candle/wreath combo has sooo many layers. I had to use glue to make sure that the little pieces would not fall out when it's mailed. But it's absolutely fun to put together! There are so many combinations you can do, not to mention colors you can use! I am totally going to enjoy making my Christmas cards this year! :)

There you go! I hope you enjoyed today's preview. Please come back tomorrow for more. And make sure to head on over to the other DT ladies blogs' for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again tomorrow!


23 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your samples! The last one with the layers of greenery looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! I must say I love the twiggy wreath with the little berries, beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, these are absolutely stunning. I love the neutral color palette you used, just amazing designs as always! These sets look so perfect - I can't wait to order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! These cards are sooo beautiful! I really love the colors and you have me SOLD on these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see the full sets, these are gorgeous! I love the vellum on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous...love the earth tones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I just love your wreaths! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning...love what you did with this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Wonderful creating! Clean your clear stamps with Ranger Clear stamp cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it ..gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are both gorgeous, Jean! I'm so excited about both of these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are beautiful! I actually love this color combo. It's something different. Though I don't have that problem with my reds. I use Jenni Bowlin inks. Super excited for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards I luv the wreath against the kraft

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Jean!!! Love the wreath and the accessories remind me of fresh cut florals but, fall/winter!! I do get staining with red but, haven't noticed it rubbed off into other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jean you know what i am going to say--fantastic cards and inspiration I love the way you stamped the wreath on the solid wreath base. Looks like grapevine--swoon. The vellum lantern is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these...so excited for holiday cards, beautiful candle with the wreath behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) Darn you, now I'm going to HAVE to have the candle set, too!!! Your samples are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Tammy. Don't shoot the messenger. Hahahahaha. I'm glad you liked them! :)

      Delete
  18. Wow!! loving your cards for today!! Such Fun designs!! thanks for sharing and have a fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful cards today. What color cardstock did you use for the wreath on the olive green card?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails