Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WPlus9 October 2013 Release Previews - Day 2


Hello again! Welcome back to Day 2 of the WPlus9 October Release Previews. You're in for more inspiration today! We're featuring: Heartfelt Holidays, Silver Bells, and Under the Mistletoe

For my first card, I used Under the Mistletoe die. You are going to absolutely LOVE this gem!!! I know I do! The die cuts are so beautiful and delicate. You just need to add a sentiment and that's it!


I just love the texture and dimension on this one.

For my second card, I used Silver Bells as well as my favorite die cut from Under the Mistletoe. I just die cut my bells and heat embossed them silver. Then I die cut the ribbon and stamped in the coordinating image.

 I added the die cuts to balance out the stamped leaf branches on the right side of the card. The sentiment, I heat embossed white so that it would pop out from the kraft cardstock.

For my last card I used Heartfelt Holidays. This is another set with a lot of "accessories" which I think you'll all love putting together! 


I finally used red here. lol. This is my other go-to Christmas color combination. 

And there you go! I'm so happy with my Christmas cards this year. And sooo glad to have started on them early this year. For more inspiration, please head on over to the other DT ladies' blogs'. Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again tomorrow!!!



19 comments:

  1. Seriously fabulous projects Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, you are such a magnificent card maker. Every card you create WOWs me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I think my favorite thing is how you used the branches in the last card, love the delicate arch and the blue, and I love how the sentiments fit into the previously released banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect in every way! You have worked your magic with these beautiful dies! Love the simple, yet stunning designs. Your color combinations are so fantastic, too! Rockin' it as always, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the holiday cards you are creating for this release Jean! The embossed woodgrain looks great behind your springs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Jean! I especially love those dies!
    By the way, which embossing folder is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that kraft and white card with the great mistletoe die cuts. That is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I am totally in love! Your projects are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Amazing!! love every little detail!! thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! I love you color combos - especially that pop of teal on the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous designing! love your cards Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful! The mug card is my favorite. It's just exceptionally pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One word, utterly-fantastic. The hyphen makes it one word. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are wonderful. Love the new sets

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fabulous Jean! You make everything so pretty girl! Love it! You are going to make me broke again :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jean, your BEAUTIFUL creations always catch my eye!
    I love these! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails